Safety Award 2023 nominations
The purpose of the Safety Award is:
To support good examples of safety vision and/or behavior. The annual Safety Award will be awarded to a person or an organization / company fulfilling at least one of the nomination criterias.
The nomination criterias are:
- Inspiring and motivating companies or colleagues to increase their safety focus
- Improving safety collaboration by sharing knowledge and lessons learned
- Making observations which lead to great safety improvements
- Doing the right actions trying to save a person in an accident
- Saying stop and performing an intervention
Who can be nominated?
All employees, organizations and companies working within the Danish Offshore Sector. This includes employees working both offshore and onshore.
How do I send the nomination?
Please e-mail your nomination to email@example.com
Please describe the background for the nomination, referring to the criteria above.
The Jury and handover:
The Jury for appointing the nominated of the Safety Award is the Dansk Offshore HSE Committee. The Safety Award 2023 reciever will be announced at the Task Force Zero Conference in November 2023.